I love travelling to developer events, Hackathons and meetups – share and learn the new in technology. I am more inclined to developer events focusing on Full Stack Web development and Data Engineering. Few of the events that I shared my personal experiences are :
- Developer Talk : CodeLab for NodeJS : Talk on fundamentals 20 Oct 2014 – NEAN SG Meetup#3 at Newton Circus . Event Presentations here.
- Developer Talk : Building Realtime apps using Nodejs/Express, Socketio, Angular and Mongo 11 July 2014 – NEAN SG Meetup#2 at HackerspaceSG . Event Presentations here.
- Developer Talk : Introduction to MEAN Stack 19 May 2014 – GDG Singapore and NEAN SG Meetup. Event Presentations here.
- Conference Invited to speak at Hacker Halted 2013 Europe on Security study – EHR clouds Check here for more details
- Jan 2013(TechTalk) Invited to talk on “Data cleaning & Scalable API generation” at PlugFest Singapore View presentation
- Nov 2012(TechTalk) Invited to talk on “Reality Mining for companies ,A Big Data opportunity” at Big Data Innovation Conference: Driving business success – Singapore. View presentation
- Nov 2012(TechTalk) Invited to talk on “Introduction to Big Data analytics & Hadoop” at SW – GDG Singapore boot camp , I2R (AStar) Singapore. View presentation
- Oct 2012(TechTalk) Invited to talk on “Big Data with Google App Engine” at GDG Singapore powered AppEngine Series Talk 2, I2R (AStar) Singapore.
- Oct 2011(Community Talk) Invited to talk on “Introduction with the GDG Seoul and sharing of GDG experiences” at 7thSeoul GDG event, South Korea.